Pages

Thursday, March 5

Circuit training with Teresa

Today was insane! I love this class. I used to say Hate not anymore. I have a set goal that I will make it with this class. Teresa is a beast when it comes to working out. I always know she aims to kill us so we will continue to come back. I see a wonderful YMCA co-worker photobomb us in the back ground. Love it he also has a class on Wednesday night at 5:30pm. Stop in to take a class I might have to try it out!
These girls rock! We had a lady who hurt herself in class today but with her determination she kept going. She is my inspiration. Never give up the power to succeed in life.  Look at all those smiles making today FLEX day. It's nice to see everyone having fun. Anyone who takes class at the YMCA are all friendly just makes you want to get fit. The instructor's are amazing with each class and person. Nothing but love for these ladies who went in today with a smile and left with one even with abs right after. Another grueling workout for fifteen minute's. You will feel the muscle's in your belly that you didn't even know where there. You can call us all crazy but we will all be in class next week to do it all again.
The above picture is the set up. It doesn't look like much  I just posted it on my Facebook page take a look. Http://www.facebook.com/AquariumMaintenance  Each workout is a minute long. One minute doesn't seem like a big deal until you have 15 stations that you are giving your all to. It's hard but that is okay. If it was easy everyone would do it.  Everything can be modify if you need it. Don't be scared to ask for help on any exercise everyone is on a different fitness level no matter how long you have been working out. If you give your 100% just be happy that you did it. Don't go Hulk on it and hurt yourself. The recovery time is too long trust me I have been there. Just have fun with it smile feel the burn it will burn in a good way. Your body will thank you in the end. Your body is your temple treat it right, you only get one to take care of.

No comments:

Total Pageviews