Pages

Sunday, May 6

I received a text yesterday it read


"Without you my world would not spin, without the boys I could not breathe. I love you."

It was from my wonderful sweetheart of a husband. This is just one of the texts I receive daily from Steve. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a great man. Steve is one in a million. Last night as we laid in bed he kissed Christopher goodnight as he is always between us then Justin wakes and slips in bed with us in the morning. Steve spoke of having another baby as I watched him look over our son with a sparkle in his eye.  Steve loves being a dad. He really does I watched him play basketball with Justin Friday. They enjoy playing basketball together. It’s a big stress reliever for both of them. They are always laughing and smiling when they play. I stood there and watch them play together it melts my heart. Many things make a father. A father has to be there every step of the way.  Steve has been there since Jay was little. Steve doesn’t miss a beat when it comes to Justin. He has been there for every tooth he has lost. The tooth fairy is more than happy to give him five dollars like tonight for the tooth his lost. He has been to every Cub Scout meeting.  Every bump, scrap and pain Steve is right there picking his little man up fixing them with a kiss. I guess you can say Justin is spoiled just a little bit. I mean we did take him to New York last year for his 8th birthday and this year it will be Lego Land. Justin loves his daddy from the moon and back is what he used to say when he was little. Now daddy is his number one fan in everything. I asked Justin what he wanted to be when he grew up for a short writing assignment for school. He wrote about how he wanted to be strong and smart just like his daddy. He wants to grow up and be a big "Devil Dog" like dad with a side job as a scientist.  I just laugh as he spoke of his dad being a hero who helps save people. My Daddy the" Hero" is what he kept saying. Yes, I have to agree with him his daddy did save me. He made me believe in love. He gave me my fairytale life I never thought I would ever have. I have more than I have ever imagined. I have a loving husband who will stop at nothing to make me happy two beautiful healthy loving boys who are just like their father unique with personalities of their own yet very much like their father. I have everything I need. I thank God his self for helping my dreams come true.

No comments:

Total Pageviews