Pages

Friday, May 18

Torture of Tennessee Walking Horses? | Video - ABC News

Torture of Tennessee Walking Horses? | Video - ABC News
This makes me sick to my stomach. Thank GOD

Tennessee Walking Horses are abused, according to an ABC News report (Associated Press)

 Pepsi pulls sponsorship after horse abuse.

Justin and I watched this video in horror of what this trainer did. Only for a ribbon you can buy from the dollar store. I will never watch the horse races again. I 'm sure out of the 52 horse they tested someone can do something about this. This has to be stopped. How would they like it if diesel fuel was put on their ankles and wrapped with plastic wrap to make the pain worst? I feel like crying right now. I hate animal abuse. You should too! They have feelings like we do. This is horrible! What kind of person can be so evil and cruel to another living thing makes me wonder what this world has come to be for my children who will have to grow up in this world. I hope they stop hurting these horses for a prize.

1 comment:

katie said...

That's so heartbreaking. And you're right, the abuse of animals needs to end.

Total Pageviews