Pages

Tuesday, May 22

Christopher at 19 months


Here is my Popsicle at 19 months. He is a hand full. I love every minute of it. He is almost potty train so I might hit my deadline. He tells us when he has to go. He has to be naked when he goes poop just like Justin. I don't get the point but they obviously get that from their daddy who is the same way. They all want to talk to me when they are in the oval office. Another one I don't understand. It must be a guy thing. I'm not sure being the only girl in the house I like to close the door. Even if it is a second before the dog, Steve or Christopher comes in to talk to me.

Christopher talks up a storm. I can't believe how much he says already. He is amazing! He has learned how to climb up on the table to jump off. He is a dare devil at heart. I'm forever telling him “Don't step on the dog. Don't go outside by yourself. Don't hit your brother. Put the bike down! Don't use hot sauce to wash your hair. Don't spit. (Thanks to me) Get out of the closet! Get dress. No, you can't have coffee. It will keep you short. Don't jump over the furniture”. After each one of these he looks at me with a smile and says “Why Momma?” I ran out of reasons. I just now say “Because I said so Christopher!” I was explaining to him that some of these things can hurt him it just lead to another question. Between both boys I answer questions all day long. October is coming up fast he will be two years old. It doesn't seem like it has been that long ago when Steve and Jay were rubbing my belly talking to him. Christopher is just the right mix of both Steve and I. He has the cutest smile I have ever seen. He is too goofy. He loves to get in my face to give me a kiss. That is how he wakes me up. If I try to wake him up he screams and yells because he wants to sleep in. It's cute! His favorite movie is Alvin and the Chipmunks. I now know this movie by heart. I love when he calls me mommy. It melts my heart. I love hearing his tiny feet run around with big brother and daddy. He is a little master mind when it comes to yoga. He is too cute to get in trouble. Christopher will sit next to me while I'm on the computer. I adore these times like this. I love being a mommy nothing else can compare.

No comments:

Total Pageviews