Pages

Tuesday, April 17

Crazy stuff

Kids are daring each other to eat ground cinnamon, no water allowed, in 60 seconds. Kids can experience severe coughing fits, choke, or suffer from pneumonia or other medical conditions as a result. Another one is choking game,and chugging water. I don't know about you but all of these are as stupid as can be. I heard about the ground cinnamon on 89x awhile back. Cinnamon plain is nasty. I don't know where these kids come up with this stuff but my question is why? Where are the parents? Justin is not out of my sight at all expect to go pee and maybe playing basketball. No, he can't go over any one's house unless I know them and I'm in the other room talking with the parents where I can still hear him. Call me overprotected sure but I'm not half as bad as Steve is with Jay. Jay has to be where Daddy can see him no ifs ands or butt's about it. I hate to see how we would be if we had a little girl on top of two brothers. She would really hate life. Whatever happen to playing at the park? Watching TV with your buddies? Maybe playing a game outside and riding a bike. I can remember playing from sun up to sun down when I was Justin's age. If I came inside I had to help my mom clean. I stayed outside as long as I could as long as I was back before I heard her whistle or the street lights came on. Her whistle is so loud that Steve and I heard her in that huge crowd at the Taylor fireworks one year. I told Steve which way to go because that is yup my mom calling us. (true story) Thanks Mom I love you to death.

 Now, that we live by neighbors I'm more cautious then ever before. Steve is a nervous wreck when I let Justin play Basketball outside with the neighborhood kids. Which has been okay for the most part. I find it to be a little strange that I'm the only mother that is checking on her kid. I seen a kid a little younger then Jay with his little sister who look to be about three or four months old. I had to restrain myself from going over there and asking if I could carry her where ever he was going. Not in a million years would I have let Justin carry Christopher around when he was that young. Come on use your head people!

No comments:

Total Pageviews