Pages

Thursday, April 12

Christopher's First Hair Cut

We just had Christopher's hair cut the other day. He looks like a little man now. It makes us sad he has grown up so much since his birthday. Right before my eyes the little baby I once held in my arms is now a toddler. He is extremely smart beyond belief. He amazes me by how fast he picks up anything you say and do. He reminds me of Justin when he was little. The outgoing, catch me if you can, take my breath away little heart breaker. Christopher has the eyes you can get lost in as for his Big Brother's smile that will melt your heart. My boys mean the world to me. Today watching them take a bath together made me happy to hear Justin talk to Christopher as he listen. Christopher soaks up all the information like his daddy. He is a free spirit like Justin and of course he has his momma attitude all the way. I can't help it I'm Mexican! Steve refers to me as his little enchilada.(his favorite food)  Christopher is something else. He makes our family complete. He brings nothing but joy to our lives. If you blink you will miss something. I have to push Steve out of the door in the morning to go to work even though we see him we work at the same place.That's the great thing about working as your own boss you can bring your kids to work. He doesn't want to leave Christopher's side. My little Popsicle has his daddy wrapped around his little finger. Well he has all of us wrapped around his litlle finger.

No comments:

Total Pageviews