Pages

Wednesday, April 18

Khloe Kardashian Odom on Loving Her Body

I think this is a very positive way for everybody to look at themselves. I love that she is very out spoken reminds me a little of myself. No, I may not be a size 0 but I love who I am inside and out. Every woman should love their bodies. I think what has helped me over the years is not paying attention to what I eat. I don't count calories or tell myself I can't have something. I workout everyday regardless of my busy schedule being a wife,mother trying to make it work as a writer and taking care of my small business. It gets a little overwhelming at times. That's when I take a step back and take a nice little walk. It helps clear my mind set for the rest of the day. Yes, I do miss a few days here and there no big deal.

I love my body! My biggest supporter is my hubby. He tells me all the time I'm beautiful and sexy. I'm 5'3 and I'm happy to say I weigh 138. I wear a size 7. The picture was taken a month ago. I was thinking about fixing a page up since the blog post "All about me " is a huge hit. Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Total Pageviews