Pages

Monday, December 19

Angels Crest

Image DetailThis is a very sad movie I just watched it today. Steve and I talk about this all the time when we see someone leave their kid in the car. We always call the police on them. All it takes it one second for something to happen. It is very sad when I hear parents forgetting their children in a hot car or any car for that matter. I can't believe people have no common sense when it comes to children. This is why something has to be done to regulate who can have kids and who can't. In the last six months there has been stories of parents killing their children. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know how anyone can hurt anyone let alone a child. These people need to be wiped off the face of the earth. That is just how I feel. I won't tell you too much since it is not in theaters until next week. Sad but true story for many. I hope this makes people think twice before they leave a child in the car. I won't even leave my eight year old in a car by himself. In fact Justin is never out of my sight. There are way too many freaks out there who are crazy to even take a chance. I love the fact GOD made me a mother however he needs to stop making the ones who are unfit parents and give that chance to someone who deserve it. This is a must watch movie I give it four out of five stars.

No comments:

Total Pageviews