Pages

Wednesday, December 28

Christmas



My Boy's


We had a very white Christmas. The snow started to fall as we awoke from our beds. Justin rubbing the sleepy out of his eyes as Christopher stumble though the kitchen to the living room. Under the tree was filled with presents for all.

Christmas at Grandpa's
Beyblade Extreme Top System IR Spin Control Galaxy Pegasus SetBeyblade Extreme Top System Electro Battlers X-55 Electro Serpent TopBeyblade Extreme Top System IR Spin Control Gravity DestroyerThis Christmas has been the best ever. It's so nice to get away from everything and take a trip. We went to see family for Christmas. The boys kind of had three Christmas's. We had our family get together at our house two weeks ago. Then Christmas day with my Dad and Step-Mom and Monday was ours. It was a blast to see the boys open up gifts. Justin is into the Bey Blades toys or tops is a huge hit. I'm not sure why it seems boring to me just watching a top spin and spin and spin around. Jay likes it that's all that counts. Steve and Jay were playing with them. It's cute to see his face light up when his top wins. Beyblade Extreme Top System Electro Battlers Electro L-Drago Set

Our white Christmas

     Monster Jam tickets were another gift from his awesome parents. He loves these trucks.  Christopher surprise us when he actually was tearing the paper off his gifts. Once he seen what was inside we had to take over. Evey toy Christopher has sings or plays music. I think I know my ABC's by heart now. There are so many toys around the house I have Steve working on a toy box. I'm grateful to the Lord for giving me a great family to celebrate with.  I really didn't take too many pictures this year because my wonderful hubby brought me a new camcorder. I have found many things to film. That is my new hobby.


our tree
You can't see them but back there are a lot more under the tree. Thank you Steve for everything you do.  You are the best thing that has ever happen to me. Thanks to my wonderful boy's who always make me smile. I have to say I will never forget this Christmas.

No comments:

Total Pageviews