Pages

Sunday, December 18

Date Night

I plan a date night with my wonderful hubby on Friday. He was very surprise I already had a sitter and dinner waiting for him. He is too funny it was the second time we have left the boys with someone since Popsicle has been born. He was teary eye. I love when he is like that. Me on the other hand I was ready to get the hell out the house. The boys were driving me crazy that day. I needed a well deserve break. Steve and I went to see IN TIME with Justin Timberlake. We really liked the movie it makes you think how would you live your life different if it was in time.
You know when you are a parent when even on a date at ten o'clock it's time for bed. We could hardly keep our eyes open at the end. It was very nice it gave us a chance to be adults for one night. Once we made it home when sat in the car taking about stuff not necessary the kids or what we had to do. We had a nice conversation about us. Sometimes Steve gets a little deep when he talks. One of the reasons I feel in love with him. I asked Steve what made him chose me over someone else.
"You seen me for who I am not who I was!"  He made me smile I love talking to him. With everything the boys have to do and work we really haven't had a chance lately to sit down and chat. I guess we needed this. Being married takes work for some for others it's like breathing. No work is needed unless I have to sit in a ice cold rink to watch Justin and Steve play hockey. That is hard to do sometimes.
Image Detail

No comments:

Total Pageviews