Pages

Friday, December 30

2011

This year is coming to an end. So much has happen this year with our family and for me. I couldn't ask for more. Christopher is growing up so fast. He is all over the house driving everyone insane. Justin has taken on all by himself to help out kids in need. He is so smart and caring. He is doing excellent in school. He makes us very proud of him. I completed my first book and waiting for approval from my team of experts. It's kind of scary putting myself out there for all to read. I have been working on my second book not sure of the title yet. I was going with "A Child" but that just doesn't seem to give it justice for the topic. My Hubby and I are going out tomorrow.Thanks to my sister in law for babysitting. I'm really excited to be able to bring in the New Year with the man I love. I love the way he looks at me. He melts my heart even after being married for six years. When I look into my hubby's eyes it's like nothing else matters. He shows me too that his actions speak just as loud as his words. I love a man who takes care of his family like he does. He told me this past weekend that I'm pea to his pod. Like two peas in a pod. lol He has a sense of humor you have to understand sometimes. This is what makes my hubby unique. I have never loved a man like I love him. He is wonderful to be around. You either hate him or love him either one is a privilege. Our boys are very much like their father to a T it's a little weird at times. Justin has his attitude as Christopher has his deep dark brown gorgeous eyes. I love my family very much. Steve and I get the chance to watch them grow up. It is a blessing to have that. My children are my world. I love watching the boys run up screaming daddy when he walks in the door. I love seeing the joy it brings Steve as he puts out his arms to catch them both. I knew from the first time I laid eyes on Steve he would be the man I would share my life with. I'm glad he was so persistence as he was even after pushing him away many times. I have to admit it changed both our lives for the better. We have never been happier. I realized that no matter what happens in life the love we share won't change.

I loved Christmas this year we were able to get our boys everything they wanted expect a trip to Spain. That is what Justin asked for first but we had to say NO to that one until Christopher is a little older. Steve and I were at ease this year we are anyways nothing really bothers us for the most part. I guess really knowing someone then reconnecting with that same person helps out. Steve and I have big plans for the New Year hoping all goes the way it supposes to. I don't doubt that it won't. I guess working on our relationships and kids have bought up many options for the future. I take pride in the way Steve and I have raise are kids so far. We still have a lot of work ahead of us. I know 2012 will bring much Joy to our lives as this year has. Congrats to two of my girlfriends who just had their babies. I wish you luck, joy and happiness for the New Year to come. Congrats to another good friend who just announce his engagement. This weekend I have some house projects going on I can't wait. Good things really do happen to great people. Happy New Year to all of my reader's I hope your year was as great as mind. Set new goals and go for it!

No comments:

Total Pageviews