Pages

Saturday, May 24

Universal Studios

NO FEAR
It was hot,fun,and very entertaining.There is a lot to do as you can tell from my picture above my kids have a sick sense of humor. They are screaming and pretending their guts are coming out. They are too funny.  A spur of the moment trip out of nowhere my hubby says let's go. Before I could ask he was printing off the tickets. Not that I don't like his plans I just wish he would give me a ten minutes heads up or something. With my hubby that's impossible part of the reason I fell in love with him. His sense of adventure is off the chart. Our boys are the same way like let's go climb a wall. Why not it seems like the only logic choice to do after we filled our tummy's with ice cream. Maybe ride a roller coaster with Mom but don't tell her that is what it is. Yes, That was me on the Mummy Roller coaster.

Yes, Pure fear I'm screaming my head off. I'm not a roller coaster person this has all the proof. I thought I was going to die. I didn't feel that bad when I seen the picture Justin's my son was hiding. 
In this picture with Daddy he is straight down praying. He wanted to sit on the side to see the tracks only thing this coaster is in the dark. I was scared but I loved it. 

Hubby tried for Fear Factor in spandex which was a little sexy on him. He didn't win it was set up for one person to win the bragging rights. Our boys were excited and scared which in turn had poor Popsicle in tears when Daddy was hanging in the air. 


A random trip turned into a great day. Make sure you measure your little one before Popsicle was a little short at 38 inches. Most if not all rides kids have to be at 40 inches. We were turned away when it came to the Transformers ride which Popsicle really wanted to ride. They have a room off to the side for parents to switch. We were a little mad that we waited in line for an hour to be turned away. Justin and I had a hard time enjoying the ride because we all couldn't go. It was fun maybe next year we will have to do this again. Popsicle did get to take a picture with Optimus Prime outside the show. They cut his body off. It was pointless to buy the picture I just took one. 


I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted my camera with the bag is a little heavy to carry. The pictures I did get are awesome. It's about $96.00  dollars a ticket even for our boys it was $90.00 a ticket just for the day. It's a little expensive unless you rush with the park passes. It takes a whole day to see everything and still I think we missed a lot. Take your time travel light and have fun. I did get a heads up from a friend on the Jurassic Park ride at Adventure Island is a huge roller coaster just in case my family try to pull a fast one on me. I think I will do my homework before hand.





No comments:

Total Pageviews