Pages

Thursday, May 15

Sea World Trip

My Popsicle has been bugging me for two months to go see a dolphin. Here comes in at # 2 on my bucket list going to Sea World. I was a little hesitate about going because of all the drama surrounding this place with Black Fish. Now, I still feel a little guilty going because all the animals are in small cages. I don't agree with it but they still have to make money. Sea World does help animals it's not cheap to do it. It's like a catch 22 you in order to help with anything there is always a downside to it. We had a really great time however I don't think we will go back until Popsicle is much older. The workers seemed to rush us when we were deciding on what pictures to buy from the dolphin, sting rays, and shark feeding. They seemed to be unhappy too maybe it was the heat!



This picture above I'm using in my portfolio for Patricia Photography Company I'm starting. Something new I'm taking on.

It was a great chance to see what my camera lens can actually do.



It was extremely hot here last Sunday it was nice to cool off in the aquarium. Our boys loved sitting there watching the fish. 

Just an F.Y.I to avoid make sure you don't try to eat the fish you are feeding to the dolphins like my little one tried. It's really gross taking it out of his mouth. He did this all day long sometimes I wonder about my child. I think he does it just to see me react with a disgusting face. Each time he would laugh,smile and reply "I'm just joking Mom!" 


The only downside to this place is even after you wash your hands you still smell like fish all day. Thanks to Popsicle in the hot blazing sun after he wiped his hands on me the smell gets a little strong. In Justin's case his little brother thought it was a great ideal to play catch with one of the dead fish then afterwards toss it down his brother's shirt. He tends to be the jokester in the family with NO help from Dad while he is on the ground laughing. At least he didn't try to make me kiss the fish that was Dad's job. We had a blast when it came time for the Shamu Show.


I was able to get this picture after taking 30 of them. It was a little loud for us as well as Popsicle he hates loud stuff. A pair of earplugs is necessary for little ones! The animals seemed fine and performed great! 

Keep in mind if you take a trip to Sea world!
1. Take a change of clothes there are water rides.
2. Don't bring a purse get a backpack. It will be easier to carry.
3. Wait to you leave before you buy anything. Just so you don't have to carry it. 
4. When you sit in the seats at any shows. Look for the signs that say "Soak area" that means you will get wet!
5. We also learn that if you buy any photos from the feedings or the first picture they take of you when you walk in. Save the receipt instead of paying $20.00 for each picture it becomes $10.00 with the proof you already paid for one earlier. That would have helped eight pictures in. They don't tell you we were lucky. 
6. There is a kids playground but water everywhere. Bring a swim suit. 
7. Have fun!!! 


No comments:

Total Pageviews