Pages

Friday, January 3

Disney World Christmas Eve




                                                 Bucket List markdown here we go.


                                      37. Take the boys to Disney World for Christmas.CHECK

I didn't think we would be able to do it this year but I'm glad we did. It was even better that my sister,mom and my little niece Eva were able to share this Journey with us. My sister has never been I was surprised my baby sister had a great time!

She is a big kid herself she was really excited calling everyone telling them where she was at. She was a total spaz she was more excited then the kids were. It was a blast! A little cold during the morning hours it was a jacket pants kind of day. The shops were insane it reminded me of New York tons of stuff you can buy. Just an F.Y.I wait to buy your stuff at the end when you are leaving which leaves your arms free all day. That's what we did.

We had to stop by and see Buzz. It was funny how my little one just carried on a conversation with him like he knew him for years. We had to dance with Frozone  I believe was a women inside the suit.

Justin and I got down but Eva not so much danced the super hero dance.

 Tea cup ride we are holding on for dear life
as my hubby tries to make us all dizzy with the help of our other son. 

Boys with the little mermaid Christopher was being funny as you can see his eyes are closed. He just saw the movie the lady in this picture kept in character. I liked that everyone who was at Disney had very high energy. It was great!


We had to fight aliens!
Love the Castle! 



The castle was beautiful in with that saying it was over crowed. My hubby almost got into a fight because some old man about 50 or so thought it was a good ideal to push his way though the crowd to try to get past our son. The man started talking trash which lead my hubby to tell him to show him. I almost had a heart attack for as long as we have been married I have only seen him get mad once. Again at another old man who pushed our son in our house not a good thing to push our son then when he was two or now that he is ten. I made him count to ten and breath we all had to. My sister almost dropped my niece thanks from an adult who two handed push her and others to get through the crowd. Thank god the stroller saved her from the concert because that wouldn't have been good for the adult. There wasn't a place where you weren't elbow to elbow or butt cheek to butt cheek with someone waiting for the fireworks to start.










Still not a stroller place there were too many people pushing the stroller I felt bad for my niece who was in an umbrella stroller and my Popsicle who was in a jogging stroller. The adults there were the worst of all.You would think they would get the hint that it's a kids place. Christopher had to be saved by me at the end of the night from being trampled on by adults. Hubby had to save him once again by another adult from falling on him as we were leaving. It was insane at the end of the night. There where just way too many people other then that it was a lot of fun. Thinking about next year already. My advice pick any other day beside Christmas Eve to go to Disney World if not leave before the castle lights up with fireworks. It's a lesson learn I guess if I had to do it over we would have just picked a spot up by main street to sit and wait for the fireworks to start.  Over all My mom had a blast she loved it made her feel like a kid again. She was able to go on rides with her grandkids and be silly.
Super Dad to the rescue!!!! 

Things to know for next time
1. Bring a jacket in December it will get cold once the sun goes down.
2. Be aware of stupid people mainly the ADULTS who have NO common sense that it's a children's place.
3. Get a spot up by main street if you want to watch the fireworks and stay don't leave till the crowd leaves.
4. Buy your stuff at the end
5. Take a backpack to put all your goodies in
6. Take a camera
7. Have fun
8. Be a kid again

No comments:

Total Pageviews