Pages

Wednesday, January 22

Life size

I'm always looking for things to keep my boys occupied
in our free time instead of sitting in front of the TV or on the computer as I type my little is at his desk drawing a picture for daddy. After Christmas we always have tons of wrapping paper left in order to keep Santa alive I have to find a way to get rid of the paper from the year before. That will leave less questions in the near Future. 

We took the left over gift wrapping paper to make life size portraits. I traced the boys then they did the rest. 


Here is Justin's although it looks like my Popsicle is drawing on it. This picture made me laugh because Justin is kneeling down as Popsicle is standing in front as I take the picture. It took them about a week to complete it. A self portrait of themselves takes time between school, homework, basketball and dance for Justin. Now that my Popsicle is more into sports we are always outside. I can't keep him in the house. I'm not complaining at all I like the fact we find better things to do with our time as individuals as well as a family. It keeps us on our toes not to get too lazy. 


Here is Christopher he moved that's why his shoulder looks bigger then it actually is in real life. He had a blast but kept complaining that there were lines in his pictures do to the tile floor. He was too funny. Just an ideal to think about to keep the kids busy. Have fun as always live life to the fullest it only comes once. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews