Pages

Monday, January 18

Another Year


Hubby 10 years anniversary gift. I love flowers!
Time to update the house take down pictures put pictures up and take new pictures. Here is one I took with my flash Nikon SB-700. I love it I thought it was about time to break it out and learn how to use it. I have had it for three years now. I was trying to make a business out of this. Instead it just gave me a headache. Having two businesses already one more was just too much. Besides it took the fun out of it. For now I think I will take pictures for fun. Get back to being just me with no pressure. I found that the last three months have been a really trying time in my life. Family, hubby and kids will make you go crazy. Thank God I have a few people like my hubby who can just be a friend without the role of hubby attached sometimes and my Nana who will listen. Without them I think I would be in a crazy house somewhere. I'm getting ready for the Superheros race in February which thinking about it gives me the chills. I have never been in a race before. It's to raise awareness for all Brevard County abused, abandoned and neglected children. We are entering it as a family. Justin and I will be running hubby and Christopher will be walking. I can't wait to see what costumes we will get. We are still working on that. As far as the pictures going I think I might want to look into body armor when it comes to my kids.


 He is laughing above because he ran me over a dozen times. I was on my belly on the ground  that's how I was able to get this picture among others. I need elbow pads knee pads a helmet maybe definitely a hard case for my camera. I think he was aiming at me on purpose it made him laugh. The joys of motherhood.  They don't get better then these moments right here. 

I absolutely love these picture. 


A new year another journey in everything. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews