Pages

Sunday, January 4

We can do it all mother and son

Wow, Looking at this picture my son is as tall as I am. This is insane he is growing up so fast. We have finished  ten weeks of training with a few bumps in the road. Muscle conditioning is no joke. Justin has a little six pack.  I lost six pounds in a month not that I was trying.  I more or less owe that one to being sick for a month.  I'm excited as Mother and Son we were able to stick it out. We would encourage each other in class to keep going.  Justin just started football season.  I can't wait to see what the season will hold. Justin is ecstatic. Right before my eyes he is growing up.  It made me drag out the few baby pictures I have of him. Seems like another life time. He has accomplished so much in eleven years. Justin is amazing person.  He is always eager to learn. I'm so proud to be his mom.  He has changed mind and hubby's life. He has shown us how to live again.  

No comments:

Total Pageviews