Pages

Sunday, June 16

Project Needham



I seen this on Pinterest so I made it. This is mind.
Here is the link on Pinterest.
Yes I took the tag off
I had a lot of fun with my boys. I love to garden they love to get dirty. They are boys who doesn't?Watering it is a task to keep the dirt from running over the sides. The key is do it slowly very slowly. The plants cost $8.00 at Lowes altogether I think I spent $50.00 total. I wanted to make the bottom pot bigger but my porch isn't that big in front of our house. This seems to be just right by my window. I can't wait till it grows out fully. I will also get a thyme plant to set on the other side I heard it will help keep mosquitoes away. Something I will have to try and see. Look for my review on it at the end of summer.

Here is my front door I'm not sure if I like it yet. I still like my red door from back home let's face it I miss my house from back home. Most of all I miss my garden we had it was huge. We just put shelves up in Justin's room he still doesn't know what color he wants to paint it. 
http://pinterest.com/pin/143411569354597309/
I'm in the middle of working on this for my back porch. I will post pictures later once it's all done along with my garage that my hubby is working on as we speak. God knows what kind of idea's he has! Sometimes I think he is worst then me when it comes to projects and our house. If you have any neat idea's please feel free to share.



No comments:

Total Pageviews