Pages

Saturday, June 8

My Household

Today has been a busy day for us. Justin cut the grass for seven dollars it would have been ten if he did all the front, back and sides.  He didn't do one side of the house then  negotiated his price. I said"yes to his offer."
He was too cute not to say yes.  We made slime today after lunch. Then showers are  a must. http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2013/06/reviews.html

We went to the park for some fun in the sun afterwards Ice Cream at McDonalds. They turned out not eating it instead played in the playground. I think we were there for awhile waiting for the storm to pass. It happen to be either McDonalds or a bar to get out of the storm. I thought the kids would like it better at the kids zone of fat. As you can see they had fun making all kinds of new friends. It never amazes me how quick my children make friends anywhere. It's great they have that gift. I still hate climbing inside those dame tubes.  A little shopping for projects at the house.Now my hubby and I will have a small movie night after our boys fall asleep. It has been a fun filled day. How was your Saturday?

No comments:

Total Pageviews