Pages

Friday, February 22

30 on 30 part 2

I read a post last year on how parents don't spend enough time with their children. I know I'm a stay at home mom so that isn't a problem but I do work from home. I have taken the boys to go clean a fish tank which they love but bad for business. It worked when Christopher was little not now that he is a rambunctious two year old. I simply don't see that it is fair to have my 9 year old take care of him while mommy is working. I know lots of parents stick their kid in front of a television or drop them off even when they do have time for their kids they choose not to spend it with them. My hubby and I are not like that. I think if you can spend 30 minutes a day for 30 days doing something with your children it will change your point of view of how important it is to spend time with them.


Here is the Challenge February is almost over so let's start March 1st of day 1 of 30 on 30 challenge.
It can be playing games,talking to them doing something they want to do as long as you spend 30 minutes a day with them. Please leave comments and tell me what you did that day. My son and I as we walk to school have a habit of breaking out in a random dance. It's cute makes him laugh that's all I want is to see him smile. Christopher loves to play hide and seek with us no matter what time of day it is he always wants to hide before one of us including the Mickey the cat finds him.Just hearing him laugh and smile is a blessing in itself. Check out 30 on 30 here are some of my favorite ones
                          http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2012/08/sidewalk-chalk.html

         http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2012/08/day-20-shaving-cream-fight.html

                  http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2012/07/homemade-moon-sand.html

                        http://lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/2012/07/dig-for-dino.html

Get your minds working on idea's come visit my Pinterest page at www.pinterest/aquariummomma
for some cute stuff maybe look around there are a bunch of great people who pin items and idea's.

No comments:

Total Pageviews