Pages

Sunday, May 12

Happy Mother's Day to all



The celebration of  Mother's Day began in the United States in the early 20th century; it is not related to the many celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have occurred throughout the world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria, or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration. Despite this, in some countries Mother's Day has become synonymous with these older traditions.



Take a second and pick up the phone to call your mother. Today is the day to celebrate yourself go eat that piece of cake or in my case my chocolaty protein bar. Yummy! Have a wonderful  Day our family is heading out to do some yard work for my garden today. We will go to the park maybe even go see Iron Man 3. I'm a comic book lover beside that is the only thing Christopher will watch right now. I need a change I can recite
 Iron Man 1 &2 by heart now. 
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Total Pageviews