Pages

Sunday, August 3

Red Iguana

A small little restaurant the Red Iguana doesn't seem like much from the outside . It's very inviting with all the beautiful bright colors. 


Our first impression was excellent.  People are very friendly. Our waitress was very nice and on the pregnant side. With not a whole lot of room between the tables my  hubby and I held our breath just incase the baby decided to kick our water glasses over. 
It's funny if you walk into a Mexican Restaurant and say " Hola" the people start rambling on in Spanish.  Nope, Sorry I don't speak Spanish. A lesson learn I would say. I know very little. 

I ordered a chicken chimichanga. It had amazing flavor to it. It was soft unlike other restaurants that serves it hard and brunt. 
 A traditional enchilada plate is what my son ordered hubby had the same with a chicken salad which was more like tuna salad. They had no complaints.  Of course our popsicle had fries. He is on his kick of stubborn.  Totally takes after his dad all the way. I give it thumbs up better than any other Mexican Restaurant we have been to before. It actually taste like it was homemade not out of a can. It's overall is another place we will visit again.  

No comments:

Total Pageviews