Pages

Friday, November 22

My Cat

Okay, I truly think my cat is worse then my boys.
She freaks me out like peeking  her head out of the bathroom when I walk by. In her mind we are playing tag or something. 

I walk into the kitchen she is meowing like she has never ate anything in her life.

She bugs me when I workout at home. 

She walks on me when I'm trying to work on my abs.

 She likes to roll on my hair eat it.
 I have no ideal why.

I hate when she jumps as tall as me all puffed out to where she has no eyes. 

 She is beyond weird for a cat. 

I had to use her to carry a lizard out of the house. She kept dropping it.

Our cat loves french fries thanks to Christopher.

I still don't  understand her attacking Justin out of nowhere.

 She will sit and wait for him. It's funny but so disturbing.

She tries to climb up my windows.
She loves to climb under the covers with the boys to sleep. 

She is scared of our turtles.  Maybe because Christopher tried to feed her to them.

She dislikes me making my bed.  She will pull the blankets off like a dog would. 

She is insane meet Mickey the cat.

No comments:

Total Pageviews