Pages

Friday, April 19

Our walk today.


                                   Went to the park today and this is what we came up with. 
Christopher loves to go to the park. I love just hanging out with my two year old. Being a stay at home mommy I get to take little adventures daily with my son. I used to do the same-thing when my oldest was his age. It's relaxing to come up with things to do. Next Friday I will know for sure or not if we are taking a trip back home. I can't wait to see how this week goes by.  The 27 hour drive I'm not looking forward to.
We are looking for flowers. I don't know why but ever since I gave him a flower about a month ago. He has an obsession with them now. He will pick them and give them to me to smell.

Christopher is now getting ants and putting them on his arm. 

Don't know if you can see it but a bird is standing there looking at us. 
A shell from a horseshoe crab I think. It was a beautiful day today. We sat at the picnic table watching the waves. I love the ocean it's were I was meant to be. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews