Pages

Monday, April 1

Making a Jet pack

www.pinterest/aquariummomma 


I was looking up a  few crafts online to do with my toddler. When I came across a jet pack.

First thing first I took the little backpack  Christopher was mailed with his books I ordered him and cut it. Leaving the straps on. Make sure you leave the back of the backpack the way it came. Just cut off the front. You can buy these at any retail store.
Step 2:  I took two 2 liter pop bottles empty and washed out of course. I hot glued them to the backpack.
Step 3: I spray painted them gold. I just bought some from Walmart. Any will do whatever color you want. Let it dry and repaint  if you need to.
Step 4: After the bottles dried I put some cloth at the end of the bottles to make it look like fire.
Christopher had a blast acting like he was flying. He is now into The Little Einsteins on Disney. Which made this jet pack special. That show is absolutely adorable for a  little one to watch.

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Cute ..cute :)

Unknown said...

That looks so cool! What a great idea! Wish I was a kid again!

Phil
www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

Total Pageviews