Pages

Tuesday, January 17

What about you? Are you one of the healthiest women in the world?

http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/im-one-of-the-worlds-healthiest-women/

After reading this article I guess I'm a healthy person. I cook all my meals for my family. We hardly ever eat out even when it would be easier to do on Justin's sport days and boy scouts days. I will cook with olive oil and make veggies. I try to incorporate all the food groups. I hate veggies just like Steve. Cooking meat has been a huge task for me lately. Every time I see any kind of meat it makes me want to yak. I don't know why. The boys are picky eaters. I think any child is at a point in time is. I know my nephew is the only kid who will eat tomatoes instead of a candy bar. I have been really working on losing the rest of my baby fat from Popsicle which is turning out to be very hard with my busy schedule. Word of advice don't try to do jumping jack holding a 15 month old. Your arms will ache the next day. I swear I'm getting too old for all this high demand to be fit. It was very easy after I had Justin. I think I have to give up driving break out the stroller to get the rest of the weight off. Steve laughs at me for the walks I still take to clear my head. Even if it is on the treadmill in the basement. I won't walk down my street people are crazy.  I think the whole idea of being healthy is to watch what you eat. Give yourself a cheat day and don't obsess about it. Steve and I workout together we make it fun. Sometimes it's a family event like running in the yard, ice skating, riding bikes, yoga. I even have Christopher doing baby yoga. It's adorable to see him do downward facing dog. I had to teach him how to do it so he would stop climbing on me. Tell me what you all think how do you stay fit?

No comments:

Total Pageviews