Pages

Tuesday, January 10

Happy Anniversary

A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.

Today will mark six years that Steve and I have been married. Thinking about today six years ago when we walked into that church with our son Justin by our side was the best day of my life. I was about to sign up for a lifetime of happiness with the same person forever. Steve was wonderful that day all he could talk about was getting married. I was a little nervous that day. Steve and I have know each other for awhile before we said I do. We were young and even though we had a baby together I wanted to make sure we were getting married for all the right reasons. We loved each other that's all that matter to us.Now six years later we are stronger together with another child that came from our love. I'm very happy that we have made it this far. We have a long road ahead of us with new journey's along the way. I can't wait to move forward from today. I'll see you later sweetheart. Happy Anniversary Stud Muffin.



The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly with time. Time is all we need.

No comments:

Total Pageviews