Pages

Friday, September 23

The Lion King - Hula



What a classic movie from my childhood. I took Justin to the movies this past weekend while my hubby stayed home with the baby. He won't sit for long. I love how they released this movie in theaters. I hope they do it for more Disney movies. I don't mind paying ten dollars a ticket to take my son to see a movie from my childhood. It was packed from front to back. Thanks to my little sis I know this movie by heart. I can't believe I never caught what Timon said until now. Wow, the stuff they put in kids movies. I guess it's not bad considering what spongebob does which I'm happy to say Justin has been spongebob free for a week.



This is one of my favorites parts in the movie. Justins loves it too. We joked about it on the way home. I even laugh harder when he tried to tell his daddy about the part he liked. It worked out that my hubby knew what he was talking about. Jay liked to watch this when he was little. It was a flip between this and nemo. Another all time favorite we seen for the first time as a family. The only part that I hate in this movie is where Mufasa dies. I cry every time Justin gave me a big hug in the theater after it happen. I guess it's Disney way of showing children death because in every movie someone dies. I love how this movie shows a father and son relationship a healthy one at that. If you haven't seen this movie you should go see it. Justin has been bugging me to take him to see that new movie Dolphin Tale. He is the biggest animal lover I know. He wants to go see some dolphins and swim with them. I think his daddy and I might be able to make that happen sooner then what we thought with some big decisions coming up. I just hope we are around for the holidays. Justin will love it. I can't wait to take him to this movie tonight.

No comments:

Total Pageviews