Pages

Wednesday, September 21

Working on the Boat from inside

Hubby and Justin built a top for the boat this past weekend with all the rain we may or may not get from the storms popping up in the Atlanta Ocean we need it to cover the boat. We all had time to work on it since there was no school on Monday. It gave us a few extra hours instead of worrying about time for making sure everything was on track for school. I try my best to stay on the same routine for our boys it's important for them. It also makes it easier when they know what is going to happen next. It minizines the meltdowns from Popsicle.  The top picture is where the engines were. 
We have one engine running now for the best  messy part to we get to roll up our sleeves to get greasy. Taking it apart slowly.
The inside of the boat is a hot mess there is a shovel for what reason I don't know.

There is a ton of woodchips everywhere another question I don't have an answer to.

Hubby thinks to keep the mice away. We haven't looked inside the boat in three years since we purchased it. I hate mice I really hope I don't see that or a snake in the boat. I don't need that kind of stress in my life. Our luck will be a huge snake you see on the news. 

The inside is terrible. The picture above is before we took out all the cushions. 
   Here is after. This is going to take longer than I thought but on the bright side, I can envision the open water with my hubby and boys. Tearing out the carpet getting rid of the water was our part of our weekend. 

Until next time stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Total Pageviews