Pages

Wednesday, March 9

Life, Running, Kids, No Internet





Since November I have had a cough that comes and goes whenever it wants. My doctor just says oh don't worry you are fine. Okay, So what am I paying you for? So my cough is back the weather changed again here in Florida so what is the best time to cough again. It's now because I'm preparing for a run with my kids. I hope I don't die like yesterday running with the family just one mile. I was so happy to see my house and driveway. I gave it my all the last block literally fell on the ground. I was so out of breath. My hubby thought I was playing around until he helped me up. It has to be the pollen that turns my black car to yellow. I'm fine in the gym which is bizarre to me as long as I don't run.  Looking for a new doctor hopeful this goes away. I still kill it now I have a butt. Yeah me on my way squatting 90 lbs one leg. Talking to a few people about fitness goals I'm finding that if you want to lose weight or build muscles you have to change the way you think. I'm a positive person always have been. It's hard to always see the bright side of life. Even when I was pregnant I loved the way I looked. I embrace who I am and my body. I think it has a lot to do with my family. The women of my family have always had a negative outlook on themselves. Which in turn did the opposite for me. I loved myself at an early age. Fitness is a huge part of my life. It is what keeps me sane. It is who I am as a Mother, Wife, Friend and me. I laugh about it now since I'm shrinking. I told my hubby I was shrinking a few years ago he didn't believe me until I bought new shoes the other day. Either I have been wearing the wrong shoe size since I was 14 years old from a nine in a half to a size eight or I'm shrinking. I'm going to go with shrinking everything else on me is. The ladies in power mode class on Monday says it could be when you start getting old. It was a good laugh I turn 33 last month and shrink at the same-time. What else in in store for me this year.

I see YouTube channels for both my boys. Christopher is making a video everyday to put on his YouTube channel he wants. I think I will make one Daddy says No. I think I can change his mind if I put one up.

Justin is a Minecraft freak who wants to record what he does on his game. First we have to see how his room set up goes. The boys might be switching rooms. Christopher has the bigger room. Redoing the whole house is a lot of fun. Between school, work, magic club and whatever my boys are doing trying not to die is a huge task. I need a break I see a trip to the ocean real soon. We cut the cable and Internet off. It's been about a month to see if our boys could do without. I have to say it has been better this last week. I wasn't the favorite person in the household when I cut it off. I didn't realize how much we really do need the web. Sitting in Starbucks is getting old on Wednesdays. I have to hang in there to prove a point now. We all have a bet to who caves first. My money is on the man of the house. Hubby can't hang in too much longer without the politics news. We will see who wins! Never give up on yourself. Change will come in time. 


No comments:

Total Pageviews