Pages

Thursday, April 14

Soccer


Justin stays busy during the summer time. Now he is taking up soccer. Today his team won 7 to 3. It was a great game all the kids did very well. His last game Steve and I are yelling at the team telling them what to do. It was great we lost our voices his last game.  Justin was so muddy from the field but that’s okay he is a boy. I love him to death Justin is the reason I get up in the morning.  I love seeing him happy. It’s so funny I get all the questions about everything he holds nothing back from me. With his dad it’s all about sports or building something Steve never gets any questions like I do. I love that we share a close bond with each other it’s special to have that with your child. Christopher and I already had a bond since he was conceived. Steve calls just to hear Justin’s voice on the phone. He is such a great father. He likes to say that’s my boy out there. Go Jay! Practice is great the coach makes Steve go out there to help with the kids. Justin gets a kick out of it because his daddy is great. The other parents thought Steve was a professional soccer player. (lol) They didn’t believe me when they asked. I told them no he wasn’t a soccer player but a man of many trades. Justin and Steve share a different bond with each other a father and son bond.  They do everything together. 



No comments:

Total Pageviews