Pages

Thursday, April 14

6 months old



Wow, Christopher is already 6 months old. I can’t believe it. He is getting so big. He already has his daddy’s attitude although Steve says he gets it from me. I beg to differ but anyways I adore my little Popsicle he is so cute. I have to say I’m a little jealous that he says dada first. Justin said momma first so I guess I will give this one to Steve.



This month has been crazy taking Justin back and forth to swimming, soccer practice and games not to mention boy scouts. It has been keeping us very busy. In all of this confusion I ‘m trying to put an ending on my book make a cover and all the stuff that follows. It would help if Justin’s stuff was on different days but no that would be asking too much. I just got Justin’s spring pictures back and he is not my baby anymore he is growing up. I sat at the table Monday just bawling my eyes out. Jay thought I got a paper cut. (lol) I just hugged him then told him way I was crying he gave me a hug. He said he will always be my baby. How cute is that! Good news I just lost 5 more inches off my waistline. I can say hello to that little bikini I have for New York.  Working out 3 days at the gym and the other days at home are really paying off. I get like addicted to it.  It's great! I’m thinking about taking some classes to work towards my black belt this summer.  My sister is due in July and she is so cute with a belly. His name is brain she picked a name out already. I can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

Total Pageviews