Pages

Thursday, September 18

Review on pre workout

My knees have been giving me problems  lately to keep up on my busy schedule with working out I have incorporated a pre workout.I'm not much for a pre workout I have been doing it for over a year with nothing. My hubby has taken the stuff before. He doesn't really like it but he thought I might.

I have to say after taking it for 4 weeks it did help me get through my work out in beast mode. However by the third week it seemed to stop working. I completed my 4 weeks and now I'm cycling off of it. If you are sensitive to caffeine I would suggest taking something different. Also has niacin  which makes you hot in order to sweat more. With any new product please just take one scoop it is a powder form be careful. I didn't have any side effects besides I forget to eat. I ended up having to set my phone to remind me to eat. It will surpress your appetite but make sure you drink lots of water while taking this pre workout. I found that my mental capacity was much clearer than normal. I stayed on track. I didn't lose any weight but I did gain muscle. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews