Pages

Tuesday, March 20

Paint

It's time to paint the house. Steve and I have decided that we are going to go with the color raspberry wine for a wine theme kitchen.
I can't believe it but I have a dinning room now which is great. I can now pick out a theme for that room. I now have to look at tables. I'm focus on the boys room right now then the rest of the house can fall into place. Justin has picked out a comic blue for his walls. I don't know what else is going in there but I'm glad I talked him out of a black bedroom. Trust me that one was  hard to do.I swear black has been Justin's favorite color since he was one.
 I have a fireplace in the living room which the wall it's on will be a canyon sun color. The other walls be a golden chime color for a Mexican theme.




Steve at first said no to my idea but later caved in.He loves me. He is painting this time. I hate painting all the lines you have to worry about not making is just too much to deal with. I'm excited about our house. There is so much to do. I love it! Steve and I have our own sinks plus we have a shower and a tub in our master bathroom. The kid's have there own bathroom which is Awesome. I love our new house!

No comments:

Total Pageviews