Pages

Friday, July 9

Life


There is so much in the world that is amazing and being able to give life is one of them. I'm about five in a half months pregnant with a little boy. I can't wait to see him soon. I get butterflies in my belly when I think about my family and how great it will be once our new little one is here to join us. I can feel him kick me all the time it makes me laugh. My husband and son love to put their head on my belly to talk to the baby. Steve is just so fantastic he is all about our family and getting everything ready before our little one comes. He has been to every doctors appointment he even came home with crab legs the other night well morning it was 3 am because I wanted them. He sat there with me to open all of them after I stabbed myself with a leg then made myself bleed. We talk about anything and everything we are completely honest with each other no matter what. I love him so much words are just not enough to describe how I feel. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews