Pages

Sunday, February 7

A different Valentines Day Card


Christopher has a Valentines party this Friday at school.  He wanted to do something with a  little super hero action. The last picture in my collage is from Pinterest the rest are from us. Christopher did his best to cut out the capes with my help. I found printables from this website www.littlebitfunky.com

It's really easy the steps are listed for you. Basically you print, cut and glue. The last part I used a hole puncher to put the sucker in.  Christopher had glue all over his hands and then peeled it off. It reminded me of when I was in school that was the hot thing to do. Christopher seen it as zombie skin. I had to talk quick because he wanted to do his whole body. Needless to say the glue is not in his reach anymore just in case. 
Just a quick note I used felt but you can use paper either one will work.
Post a Comment

Total Pageviews