Pages

Monday, February 2

Shredz Toner, Burner and BCAA's



foreverfit
 New supplement' are a plus when you are trying to take it to the next level. I'm finding along the way working out is my drug. It's what keeps me sane. The Detox are vitamins the Burner helps you keep going it makes me sweat like a pig.  I haven't tried Beauty yet because I currently take my BCAA's that help with keeping level with that extra push when I want to give up. I have found that if I seem to crave a certain food I can take one scoop of my BCAA's and I'm good.  The only downfall I see with this brand is that it gives you no insight on how or when you should take it. You have to do your own research. 


 I found the website a little hard to understand for example the Detox use to be called multivitamin. Detox to me means something totally different then taking a vitamin. The Detox or Multivitamin made my nails brittle not sure why. I might wait a few months and try it again.  It's like that with the Alpha female stack which is what is shown in the picture to the left.  It comes with the Burner, Detox, and Toner. I called but you can only leave a message never a live person. I went to Instagram to see why it was taking so long for my order by then it was past two weeks. They gave me some bull about waiting to collect all the orders from Black Friday. It didn't make sense to me with over a $200.00 dollar order. If they were out of stock then tell me that. Be honest with the customer when they are spending a pretty penny for your product. That's my opinion! The rebuild is what you take at night to help your muscle rebuild and recover while you sleep. I'm not sure if I like it because of the fact it makes me sleep like a ROCK! I don't feel refresh in the morning I find it hard as hell getting out of bed in the morning. I have never taken a sleeping pill however I have taken a magnesium pill to sleep and didn't feel like I did with rebuild. It suggest taking one or two 30 minute's before sleep. I'm good with one two I feel like I was asleep for years. It comes with a 60 day supply I'm half way through it.  F.Y. I it will put you to sleep in less then 30 minutes.
The BCAA's are excellent to drink during my workout it gives me that extra push to finish or add that extra rep. It's also good to drink if you want to settle a craving which for me is ice cream. I would be careful it does suppress your appetite. Taking any supplement's you should talk to your doctor and do your research first look at reviews talk to people and see what works for you. You don't have to take supplement's at all just keep that in mind.
bcaa-productsquare-shredzcom-her
http://www.shredz.com/product/shredz-bcaaglutamine-building-recovery-complex-fruit-punch-women/

I just started taking the Toner which is a female non bloating creatine. That will help build your muscle. I take the burner in the morning and the toner in the evening. Which the website doesn't tell you how to take it. It's fun calling my hubby for tips on this stuff since I'm new at it. I want a tone look with a six pack. After 30 days I went to 150lbs to 143lbs. Now, I can see the definition in my body. I love it!!!

Overall I do like the product as a whole. Wait for one of their sales to try it. It is a little on the pricey side. The peanut butter chocolate protein is my favorite. I have made cookies and pancakes with it. I drink one protein shake a day even on my off days mixed with 10 oz of water. The tank tops are extremely comfy. I can't wait till they have the pant's to match. They promote them like crazy on Instagram but don't sell them yet.(update:Oct 2015 Now they sell them) It seems like a new company if you like them stay with them. I think I will. I'm on my second order which came in four days. They must have a note on my file send quick or something this last time. Until next time please workout to get fit not skinny!!!


http://www.shredz.com/

Update you can also buy Shredz at GNC
Post a Comment

Total Pageviews