Pages

Tuesday, February 17

Flour Free Waffle

   
Protein Waffles
 
1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
 
1/2 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
 
2 Eggs
 
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
 
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
 
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
 
Dash of salt
 
I also added 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice to add flavor.
 
Mix and add to your pan or waffle pan. Be careful not to over load the waffle maker or you will end up with a mess.
 
It's a mess trying to clean this up because you can't stop it from poring over the sides. Christopher always helps me cook. I have to say some of our funniest moments are in the kitchen. He thought it was going to explode. I love cooking with my kids. They are a riot I tell you. We hit the deck not once but twice. The last time it made noise we really did think it was going to explode. Thankfully it didn't and our breakfast came out just fine. We added some fruit and a little nectar. You haven't lived until you had nectar.
Post a Comment

Total Pageviews