Pages

Saturday, May 31

You are a BITCH!

Something has bothered me for awhile with Facebook beside the pictures people post that looks like they are taking a crap. You know the ones I'm talking about where they scrunch their faces nose all up. Hey whatever if that is what you want to post. 
  or this one 


The thing that bothers me is something I can't stand but seems to acceptable now a days. Calling yourself a Bitch like these lovely put statements I have came across for example. Hanging with the Bitches, Now there are two pregnant Bitches in the house or this picture I have seen a million times. 



Only problem with that saying if you had a mind you would think of something better to say. Just because you have a strong opinion doesn't make you a Female dog. That is what the word BITCH means. A lady with real class wouldn't care what you think. 
The Intelligent part you may want to go back to school in order to learn words that can be put in replace of the word FUCK. I had someone on Facebook try to debate on what the T-shirt said that sometimes Fuck just gets the point across that it doesn't mean that person isn't intelligent. I'm sorry but it does you just proved it by your statement. I also don't get why it's okay to call yourself a BITCH. Then get mad when someone else calls you a BITCH Really? Take a second and say that out loud it goes for the whole N-Word among some people you can call yourself one. Let someone else call you it and it's World War 3. I keep saying it over and over people use some common sense for once our world would be better. I guess I find it very degrading to call yourself a BITCH. It's down right sad that young women these days don't have any respect for themselves at all. 

A history lesson:
 Bitch, literally meaning a female dog, is a common slang term in the English language, especially used as a denigrating term applied to a person, commonly a woman. It often refers to someone who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, rudely intrusive, and/or aggressive.
Its original use as a vulgarism, documented to the fourteenth century, suggested high sexual desire in a woman, comparable to a dog in heat. The range of meanings has expanded in modern usage. In a feminist context, it can indicate a strong or assertive woman, one who might make men feel threatened. When applied to a man, bitch is a derogatory term for a subordinate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitch_(insult)

I don't think a woman should ever refer to herself as a BITCH. Stand up look at yourself and call yourself a BITCH. Are you proud to be a BITCH? Are you okay with your children calling you a BITCH? Ask yourself if it's okay for your husband to call you out of your name since you call yourself one. In the feminist context that a strong woman is a BITCH and it's okay in my opinion makes you look like a fool. I don't want my two boys to ever call a woman a BITCH their father has never called me out of my name. He treats me like a queen. My hubby treats me as his equal like a person. As we are the same when it comes to using fool language it's unnecessary to do so. Put all your energy that you so strongly use to call yourself a BITCH into going back to school. Go on a trip maybe help someone out. Get a job.Take a look at yourself inside heal whatever it is that makes you feel the need to call yourself names. Fix that instead of trying to demand RESPECT from others when you don't demand that from yourself. I don't know maybe see yourself as extraordinary not a BITCH. Our world needs help from strong people who think more of themselves then a I'm a BITCH  mentality! Just speaking my mind today on a ramble I guess
Post a Comment

Total Pageviews