Pages

Monday, July 15

TV Shows

New TV Shows what's hot and what's not? I'm not a big fan of TV besides my daily soaps of General Hospital which I'm losing interest of since they can't seem to get rid of Kate took Jason off and Have Todd and Star playing two people you know they are not. They will always be Star and Todd not Franco and Kiki . I mean what in the world was Gh people thinking about. However Morgan  has beautiful eyes. Other then that I can't stand to watch it doesn't keep me interested that much. I did catch Alyssa Milano new show "Mistress" I don't like the story line of Kim.
BWW Interviews - Alyssa Milano & Castmates Chat ABC's MISTRESSES, Premiering Tonight!

Everyone is either married and cheated on their hubby's or the hubby is dead with a with another family. Kim's story is just weird now she had a relationship with a client now with his son. Sick is what comes to mind. I'm only watching it because Alyssa Milano is a good actress. The gossip is great but sad in the same sense. You know someone who has a story like this. I think it could be better maybe it's just me why do men/women have to be with someone else instead of the one they are married to. Bring on a good show for once not bad to pass the time. Better yet reading a cheap love story will do just about the same thing.


Now Falling Skies is a scientific show about aliens that my father and I share a interest in since the movie Alien came out. I still think aliens are among us just my thought.



This is the second season that has started. Basically aliens invade Earth we fight back. That is the whole story line. The Aliens harvest the kids to work for them which in return the children are healthier with powers. The way they are harvested is by an alien that connects to their spin. I don't know about you but that makes my skin crawl to think about.



I'm hoping if we do come into contact with aliens they don't look like this. They freak me out I'm hoping they are maybe green but look like us. I could live with that none of this looking like a spider or big eyes view just too much. I will be a friend with a contract that says "I will help you on Earth just don't freak me out or no deal!"

 So if you have any good TV shows you are watching please let me know.




Post a Comment

Total Pageviews